General contracting conditions
implantif.ai (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by MovumTech, SL, hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF number: B88613864 and registered office at: Plaza Descubridor Diego De Ordás, 2, 5ºC , CP 28003 – Madrid (Madrid).
The access, reproduction and use of the Web services require prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when it deems it appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; If you are not satisfied with them, please refrain from using it.
The Web is a work made up of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except in relation to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are made (whatever the support to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the use rights described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, to the protection that article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against people who make imitations or unfair uses of it.
Web content and downloads. Permitted and prohibited uses
- Web browsing, that is, accessing and displaying it on a device, with any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological process. of transmission. Browsing certain sections of the Web require prior registration.
- Benefit (prior registration) from the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections..
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, the downloaded products and the copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith are
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in the media of materials that can be downloaded from the Press Room section is excepted from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal functioning of the Web, other users or any third party.
Links to the web
The establishment of links and hyperlinks with the Web from other pages or websites is authorized, provided that they are not done in a way that harms the public image and brand of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products referred to in it. In the establishment of links with the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
The establishment of links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links, the use of elements extracted from the Web is expressly prohibited, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
In no case may it be understood that the links to the Web from pages or websites of third parties imply relations of THE OWNER with the owners of these, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or any recommendation of THE OWNER about them, so THE OWNER will not be responsible at all regarding their content and legality.
Content and user behavior
As a client or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through it and not to use them to:
- Incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith activities and to public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, that advocates terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate content that threatens the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to THE OWNER or to third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
The infringement of any of the rules contained in these Conditions of use and especially, of the provisions of this clause, will empower THE OWNER to immediately unsubscribe as a user or subscriber of the Web.
The payment methods accepted in the online store are:
- Credit card
Based on the provisions of art. 103 of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, the right of withdrawal is excluded due to the following reason:
- Supply of digital content that is not provided in a material medium, having begun the
execution of the service.
Changes and return policy
To request a product exchange, the customer must contact customer service within 14 calendar days after receiving the order.
In case of returns, shipping and collection costs will be borne by the customer.
Postage due shipments will not be accepted under any circumstances.
In the event that the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the one previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the one previously purchased, the difference in the amount will not be returned in cash, but will be made in the form of a gift voucher to use on your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased at https://implantif.ai, the customer must contact our Customer Service.
The customer must tell us the order number and we will tell him exactly all the steps to follow. We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
The customer may cancel the order without any charge and without giving any reason, by contacting customer service as soon as possible on the phone: , or through the following email address: email@example.com
If the order has not left our warehouses, we will cancel it without any problem, but if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once the reception of the order is confirmed, the amount of the product will be refunded less the shipping costs and the return will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which these appear presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make every effort to keep the information contained on the Web updated and error-free, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. Nor is the obtaining of any specific result or purpose guaranteed, so access and use of the Web is the exclusive responsibility of users and clients.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Web or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors, especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all actions, civil and criminal, that may correspond by law.